Source: DATA | Everett Community College
Student Ambassadors – Get more than a job!
The Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Everett Community College. Student Ambassadors provide campus tours, serve as an EvCC representative and perform duties at various EvCC campus and community events. Student Ambassadors also serve in two areas within Student LIFE front desk and the Paperclip where they act as a first point of contact to visitors, both by phone and in person.
Ambassador Service Areas
Student LIFE provides services such as flyer posting, scheduling the Club Resource Center, as well as providing information and referrals. Student LIFE also handles a multitude of questions about EvCC Student Clubs, ASB Senate, EvCC Graduation Ceremony and how to sign-up for a campus tour.
The Paperclip provides services such as distribution of the “EvCC Card” (student photo ID) and sells diploma covers. The Paperclip also offers student lounge/study space and computer access. They also assist in the coordination of recreation ticket sales for the campus community and is home to the Club Resource Center (CRC, PSU 204).
- Welcome and greet public at Student LIFE and The Paperclip.
- Provide various services and referrals to the campus.
- Develop an expanded knowledge of Everett Community College.
- Conduct campus tours for new students, schools, classes, and guests.
- Represent Everett Community College during college events.
- Assist with duties and tasks related to events put on by various Everett Community College departments.
- Work with diverse populations and provide tips on being a successful student.
- Maintain Student LIFE’s service areas appearance and professionalism.
- Assist with variety of office related tasks.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and required trainings.
- All other duties as assigned.